Modular comfort devices are used for manual or electromechanical control of all kinds of electrical devices. Going from the control of heating equipment to lighting in staircases, halls etc.
- Contax R - Relays. Relays are electromechanically controlled switches used to control low power loads.
- Pulsar S - Impulsswitches. Impulse switches are electromechanically controlled switches used to control single- or multi-phase medium-power loads while the control itself can be (very) low power. The device switches between 2 stable positions, each time a (brief) impulse energises its control circuit.
- Pulsar TS - Staircase Switches. Push-button operated single-shot timer, switching the power to the load after the push-button has been pushed briefly, and switching off again after the presetted time has elapsed. Energy saving: the PLTS + TD is especially developed to switch off during the preset time when the staircase switch receives a new impulse.
- Aster - Switches, Push Buttons and Indicator Lamps. Switches and Push-buttons used for switching of lighting and heating in homes, shops, offices, warehouses, factories, hospitals, etc. Indication lamps mainly used to visualise the status of a (sub)part of the installation, heater, motor, fan, pump etc.
- Contax - Contactors. Contactors are electromechanically controlled switches used to control single or multi-phase (high) power loads while the control itself can be (very) low power.
- Pulsar T - Time Relays. Time Relays can be used for conditioning of incoming source to exact predictable output.
- Galax - Astronomical time switches. Pre-programmed switching of all kinds of electrical devices. Going from the pre-programmed switching of lighting (car park, advertising signs, public roads, etc.) over pre-programmed switching of heating equipment (home and work environment, water heating, etc.), to the pre-programmed switching of motors for pumps and fans and even to random presence simulation.
- 72 X 72 Classic and Galax - Time Switches. Pre-programmed switching of all kind of electrical devices.
- Galax LSS - Light sensitive switches. Electronic switch controlled by the intensity of the ambient light, detected by a separate or integrated photocell (depending on the model). When the light intensity drops below the threshold setting, the switch changes its state to the on position. An increasing ambient light intensity eventually will switch off the device again.
- Series T+ BU+ BE+ - Bell and safety transformers, bells and Buzzers. Voltage transformer for the control of lighting, heating, bells etc.
- Series MT+D kWh - Digital kWh. GE provides a range digital measurement instruments of 1ph or 3 phase kWh meters to the latest standards for the measurement of energy consumption.
- Series PR - Priority Relays. Priority relays offer the possibility to limit the energy consumption in installations with a defined maximum power. This limitation is getting measuring the installation total current continuously and in the case consumption would be higher then fixed value, priority relay would disconnect the non-priority load.
- SurgeGuard - Surge arresters. Protection of an electrical installation and all electrical and electronic devices connected to this installation against destructive surges. Such voltage surges can be generated by lightning induced currents, by network polluting devices (such a motors, frequency converters, dimmers, etc..) and by power supply networks switching operations.