ESE Gmbh dry-type and oil transformers, UPS
EiBiEn is a partner of German manufacturer ESE GmbH, who specializes in individual projecting and developing transformers in accordance with customer’s requirements.
ESE GmbH poructs:
- dry-type transformers GDTTx series 100 kVA up to 40 MVA and voltage: HV - 6-35 kV, LV - 0,4 kV - standart and 7,7 kV - special;
- oil transformers GDTOx series 160 kVA up to 120 MVA and voltage: HV - 6-250 kV;
- transformers assembly in accordance with customer’s requirements.
- UPS online and line-interactive, 0,4 to 1560 kVА.
Together with our partners we offer such services as design and individual development of transformers in accordance with the specific requirements of the customer, installation work, installation supervision, commissioning.
Everyday ESE GmbH aims its efforts on providing transformers assembly quality and projecting and developing of transformers accordanly to customer’s special demands due to the team of professionals and using the latest equipment end software.
- High efficiency
- Low noise level
- Compact size
- High resistance to spontaneous combustion of transformers and low emission of toxic gases
- Natural cooling carried out by atmospheric air (not by inflammable and polluting liquids)
- High voltage winding is made of aluminum tape
- Internal stresses are practically absent due to special assembly technology and special compatibility of the materials used
- Magnetic core is made of textured stainless steel with specific low loss
- Low voltage winding is manufactured from a single sheet of aluminum which had been previously impregnated with insulating class F materials
- No need for time-consuming maintenance, such as sealing, restoration of tanks corrosion resistance and cleaning oil
- Ability to establish more power transformers in the existing transformer substations at their reconstruction
- Resistance to dusty or humid environment
- Transformers overheating safety (temperature measurement and control are carried out using thermo-controller and thermal sensors)
- Energy saving: by close placing of dry type power transformer to consumers a reduction in losses in power lines and the cost of cable in low voltage networks are achieved, as well as due to lower losses in the magnetic core and windings